Re: [AMC-List] AMC a 'Joke' - defined - X -

Re: [AMC-List] AMC a 'Joke' - defined - X -

I never got into the IRS end of it, Yet.
It may well be easier to do a Jag rear then the Vette.
On FeeBay right now in ALamaba is the perfect donor car. 1984 Flood Vette, Tuned port pulled and replaced with a Quadrabog, gutted missing interior, supposedly runs, Salvage Florida title, 16" cenetrlines, good skins, It was at like $300 yesterday with two days to go. No reserve. If it goes cheap it would be as clos eto a freee suspension as you can find. Alas, It is too far for me to try to acquire in my current condition.
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV