Re: [AMC-List] Dry Transfer Rub On Lettering For 1:1 Car Detailing.

Re: [AMC-List] Dry Transfer Rub On Lettering For 1:1 Car Detailing.

> info. Nothing like a little bit of subtle factory looking detailing. You
> all know what a pain I am on details that look look factory.
>  :-)~
> "Doc"

Doc we all know your detailing stories, but we have no pictures. I have been reading your exploits for the past year or
so, and still waiting for that picture catalogue - won't you share this with us?

Regards,
Kim Bueler '75 Gremlin X 360 V8 - iPod equipped!!