[AMC-List] Cast your vote for Muscle Machine of the Year!

[AMC-List] Cast your vote for Muscle Machine of the Year!

I receive Hemmings Motor News (email version) and this
article was in this weeks edition:
 In case you havent read the October issue of Hemmings
Muscle Machines, we are currently selecting our second
Muscle Machine of the Year. Weve made it simple to
vote for your favorite. Simply click on
www.hemmings.com/mmoy and vote.
  A 69 AMX is one of the candidates.  Everyone is
welcome to click on the link and vote.