[AMC-List] various bumpers for sale

For Sale: 2 1968/1969 AMX Javelin front bumpers; 3 1968-1974 rear bumpers; 1
1971-1974 AMX Javelin Front bumper; 1 1970 Rebel Machine front bumper; 2
sets of 1969-1972 Javelin AMX rear bumper guards. All items are straightened
and plated with copper, nickel, nickel, and chrome. They are then buffed and
polished. Each bumper comes with a two year warranty. Bumpers will be
available in early November. Asking anyone interested to contact me now to
work out price and have time for core shipping to take place by the end of
October. Javeman bbo70amx@xxxxxxxxxxx 316-304-7401
anyone needing some bumpers give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx