Re: [AMC-list] PREFORMED UPPPER

my tstat neck is strait up. i was going to use the one from my aluminum motor,
and was getting confused. i held it up there, and it was TOTALLY wrong shape.
and i spent a few minutes trying to figure out just HOW that hose was on.
(c.r.s. made me forget how it was on the motor in the car) so i went and
looked at the aluminum block, and DUH, it comes out the front, not the top
like the iron. lol.
ok, thats SWEET that an american company, amc vendor in particular supplies
them. i had looked there last year, and they didnt list any. they had a flexy
i think. but now, upper and lowers, cool. lower hose wont work on casper
anymore i dont think. my originial one wouldnt anyway. when i went from the
generator to the alternator, the rad hose rubbed on the alt fan and cut a
hole in it. so i had to get about 1 1/2" longer hose to go out around the
alt. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules