[AMC-list] alignment settings

Hopefully, by tomorrow evening I will have the major components of the
front suspension on the 69 Ambo back together.  Once I have all that
squared away then I will drop the engine and tranny back in.  The factory
alignment settings are really for old bias ply tires and 5 inch rims.  I
will be running 7 inch rims and radials so I would think the setting has
to be a little different.  Any suggestions on what I should set the
caster and camber at?  I would also think toe in should be close to the
factory specs, eh?

BTW, does anyone have a Rebel V8 front sway bar.  Reading through the
literature I found that the Ambo front bar is .87" and the Rebel is .94"
and is recommended as an upgrade.  I will be running a Machine rear sway
bar.

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY
AMO#8454, http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
2003 Harley FLHTCI, 2000 Jeep GC Limited 4.7
2001 Cherokee, 2002 Caddy Seville Northstar V8