re: read on time to scam

Wow, first one of those seen here I get at least a dozen daily, and win the lotto daily too. Even have a whole file dedicated to my rich Nigerian friends and all those lottos I win daily on my site:
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/just%20stuff/nigerian%20scams.htm
Have a laugh on me with them above, and don't worry about Wilfredo either, his accounts with msn and usamail are now also closed hee hee. Wilfred don't sound like a Nigerian name hmmm.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx