Anyone help me in 'shipping'??

I bought some stuff on EBay--100lbs or so...
I'd asked the seller to put it into two boxes (50 lbs each) and take it to the post office...
"It aint worth no $15 to me to do anything" said he.
So he wants to ship this stuff at 100lbs (who does that??) with FedEx (75 lbs max?) for $54 plus $15 'handling'.
So...when I add up $54 and 15 I get $69...which exceeds the post offices' $19.13 each (plus his $15)...
Because of his attitude, I want to have someone collect this stuff for me and ship it my way..
As payment, perhaps I could let someone have something in the lot....it's here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1,1&item=4586020919&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT
OR...use this EBay item number: 4586020919
Candidly, I don't even know what some of this stuff is!!
So if there is anyone around Chesepeak, Virginia wishing to help an AMC/Vermonter (and earn a part or two..or just help out because you are a kind, helpful soul), DO advise me privately by EMail at
jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxxx AND jerijan@xxxxxxxxxxx (use both to facilitate my getting this message)...
I don't like the guy's attitude ($15 aint no big thing, and $54 aint no problem (WHOSE $69 you talking about here, buddy?  If it is MINE, it sure as hell is a big problem!!)
So tell me your terms and we'll go from there..
Have a look at the parts...some of the stuff may not be worth shipping (cost vs value, etc, etc)..but some of the other stuff may...
I wanted only some of the items, so I can 'negotiate' the rest...
Tell me what you want from all this...and we'll talk.
Thanks in advance...
And..
If I can do something for anyone up this way (Vermont, upstate New York, Western Massachusetts), let me know.  I can also do some NJ stuff given the correct calander month!
Jerijan Baldwin
Thanks again...
Jj