From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Eddie Stakes
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:26 AM
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; AMC List
Subject: [AMC-List] interesting ebay auctions

Someone was looking for a machined AMX Hornet overlay recently like
this: http://i18.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/a4/38/68_1.JPG
also have a pair of NOS 77 AMX decals near it too.

I also have some unusual things like NOS emblem spacer; a horn relay, a
71-74 AMX hood release setup, NOS sunvisors, a Go Pack wiring harness
for
68-70 AMX, a really nice Rebel Machine hood chrome, Rim blow center, NOS

SC/360 door skin,
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ0QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsassZeddiestakes
above is main search link, or search for seller eddiestakes on
www.ebay.com
.

Have a number of more items to load on there tomorrow, April here spring

cleaning out garage so I will quit tripping over stuff. Thanks should
anyone
decide to bid/buy any of the stuff, it is appreciated.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx