Reading, Pa. 19612
610.796.3563 (phone)
610.796.3595 (fax)
>>> hhfarm@xxxxxxxxxx 04/06/06 9:02 AM >>>
Suddenly I'm flooded with emails that I don't want.  I never subscribe.
Since I didn't, I don't have a password so that I can unsubscribe.

Please remove from this mailing list at your earliest convenience.

-----Original Message-----
From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of MIKE DIAN HATHAWAY
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 3:56 AM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx; mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-List] (no subject)

testing

This e-mail is intended for the use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may not be distributed by an intended recipient without the express written authorization of the sender. This message may be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original message and destroy all copies.