Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 14:28:13 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Welcome to the (new)
AMC-list...
To: AMC/Rambler List <amc-list@xxxxxxx>

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 18:29, Ortfamily@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I am getting the emails too and I have nothing to do
with sending
> them.

I'm confused by this; the emails you are getting are
simply the AMClist
that you are a member of; the format changed, is all.

I know you're a member because I recall that you
posted a month or so
ago,  on some new car TV show.

Is there a further problem? I'm working hard at
solving problems as
they
appear, let me know what is a problem.