Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:59:18 +0000
From: farna@xxxxxxx<mailto:farna@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] please un subscribe (NOTE FROM LIST ADMIN)
To: nightair@xxxxxxx<mailto:nightair@xxxxxxx>, mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> (AMC-List)

I understand the frustrations when suddenly getting 30-50 individual e-mails. The problems we had when changing were two-fold: The biggest one was the old server wasn't maintaining the subscriber list as it was set up to do. It never deleted a subscribed e-mail address even though it was supposed to confirm on a bi-yearly basis and delete unless the message is sent stating a user would be deleted unless a reply was sent to a specific link.
<snip> {quote}