[AMC-List] windshield replacement for 1977 hornet

[AMC-List] windshield replacement for 1977 hornet

SNIP
Hey all
  does anyone know of a dealer that sells replacement windshields for a
1977
hornet? If not, does anyone know what years and cars are a replacement?
Eddie
SNIP

Eddie
As of this writing I have had no problems contacting a local windshield
replacement service for Hornet windshields. I believe the Hornet,
Concord, Spirit, Gremlin and Eagle windshields are all the same.
John