[AMC-List] Flower cars

I saw a Poncho flower car in a boneyard in Mollala
(Oregon) the last time I was through there. I've seen
many Caddies done that way, saw a Packard in a show
once and of course the Ambo in the picture. Kennedy
had one. Old gangster movies are full of them (they
love the flash) and Lincoln and McKinley had horse
drawn flower wagons.......Russ