[AMC-List] Wiper switch needed

I need to locate a wiper switch for my 82 Eagle SX/4 with intermittent
wipes.  NAPA does not have a listing.  Anybody have a source or a good
used one?  Will a Jeep Grand Wagoneer or other Jeep interchange?

Thanks

Wayne
Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)