Re: [AMC-List] Wiper switch needed

I kind of meant the switch as part of the electrics. It didn't come out real clear though. The harness itself is the same, it's what plugs into it that differs. You can plug a non intermittant switch in directly or an intermitant control box and intermitant switch.--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV