[AMC-List] 70 big bad orange Javelin for sale

[AMC-List] 70 big bad orange Javelin for sale

 For Sale: 1970 Javelin 304/auto. California desert car. Has been sitting
for many years. Big Bad Orange base level (non SST) tan interior. Missing
some parts but body is rust free and would be fairly easy to rebuild. Needs
grille, front bumper, interior and power train redone, but sure beats fixing
a rusty car. No price yet, but email me and I will provide pictures in a few
weeks. Joe Fulton piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx  831-758-4711
anyone interested in the Javelin give Joe a shout above thanks
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx