[AMC-List] 70 390 & window louvers wanted

[AMC-List] 70 390 & window louvers wanted

NEEDED 1970 390 FOR MY AMX MUST BE RBUILDABLE OR ALREADY DONE, PREFER SOME
ONE CLOSE TO OHIO, ALSO INTERESTED IN WINDOW LOUVERS FOR 70 AMX OR 73
JAVELIN DON'T MIND THE EMAIL ADDRESS I USE TO OWN ONE OF THESE ALONG WITH MY
AMC'S SORRY PLEASE DON'T HOLD THAT AGSINST ME ( LOL )
64FAIRLANE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  THANKS FOR ANY HELP HAROLD LONG LIVE AMC HAROLD
SHASKY  419-347-5855 OR 419-347-4383
anyone that can hook up Harold give him a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx