[AMC-List] NOS AMC spark plugs on ebay cheap

[AMC-List] NOS AMC spark plugs on ebay cheap

I've got my last set of NOS N14LY spark plugs on ebay that will be going off within a day and are only bid to $1.26. Item number below.  If you want to add to your collection cheap thrse are all unopend and in the factory box.
8059561911

BTW, thank you to  everyone for helping identify my NOS seat,  Its even found a new home in the bunch.
I'll be at the Chrysler car show in Elmhurst Il this weekend.  Not bringing out the AMX but I have ammassed a collection of some 50+ cans of various old quart cans of oil tht I will be selling in the vendor area.  If anyone wants five quarts of classic oild to acent there vehicle display at shows let me now.
Hal