Re: [AMC-List] Grill/Grille

Don't forget that "[sic]" in there...

I had to look that one up again. and remembered I must have done that in the
past, also...   God bless Google, anyway... Education is so easy nowadays...
It apparently means is mis-spelled or there is some error of expression or
something like that...

Now if I wasn't so dang "porous" up there on the top floor.

I got a kick out of the "Ziggy"  cartoon in our paper today.  He was rather
adamantly telling the mechanic at Dave's Garage who was working on his car
"...it doesn't EITHER need new "WARP COILS"!!   Poor guy must get treated
like my blond daughter...

Then using my favorite search engine again... hear [sic] on eBay is this
thingy...
        "Bentley Grille Grill for Nose Air Intake New Chromed:
        Item number: 8058548956  -
        Chromed Grille Grill Bentley Continental GT Air Duct"
        Looks like $995 (starting) or Buy it Now $1195.

When I do the grillE for my old Hornet I think I'll just get one of the
"free" ones from the supermarket and try to fabricate something from the
parts that looks decent enough for the Hornet.  After all it isn't a 70 AMX.
Maybe if I have enough left over I can make a BBQ grill.  (That is if my
dentist ever get my new uppers done.)

OK, I'll shut up so the list can move on along...
Ralph Ausmann  -  Hillsboro, OR - > <ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/ ... and "check the links"