Re: [AMC-List] 258 Short dipstick and tube

Re: [AMC-List] 258 Short dipstick and tube

I'd get a short tube a stick from an AMC car, mid seventies or so and mark it if it did not  read correctly. You could also try to take it out and rework the long one with a tube bender to clear the HEI. If you keep the bends gentle you should be able to pull it off.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net