Re: [AMC-List] Valve covers are a bitch!!!!

Re: [AMC-List] Valve covers are a bitch!!!!

Thanks for the tips! I never had the plastic cover for this motor (came
coverless). I did manage to tap the holes OK with a plug tap before the
motor went in.

I asked the local engine rebuilder what he uses -- that yellow 3M
weatherstrip stuff! It's basically contact cement.