Re: [AMC-List] amx disk brake kit for 62 classic

Re: [AMC-List] amx disk brake kit for 62 classic

OK, Now I need to do some scrounging!
I sold my 88 Comanche 2wd to a guy who was going to 4X4 it.
I'm going to have to go see what he ever did with it! If it's still around he would give me the front axle out of it and I could check out the whole rotor caliper issues as I have brackets that where made to mount those calipers on a 12" rotor. It owuld be easy to see how close everything comes and disc spacing. Sure would be a sweet way to go to 11" rotors quick if someone could lay out the mounting plate! Right bolt pattern too!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net