From: alan ames    aames@xxxxxxx
To: eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 11:16 AM
Subject: 1958 Rambler American Super Available

Dear Eddie:  I got your name from Mike at AMO.  I live in Houston.  I have a 58' Rambler American Super which is located in Sacramento CA.  It was a movie and show car in the 1980' in Hollywood.  It was abandoned inadvertantly when I moved to Houston in 1990 and just late last year I was able to recover it.  It has all the parts complete but is not running.  It is in need of a complete restoration and I don't have the money to do it myself, so I am considering either partnering with someone or selling it out right to the right person.  I need your help and assistance to see what can be done befor it gets taken to a junk yard and scrapped.  Please contact me at 713-627-0145 or reply to this eamil asap.
Thanks for reading this and any assistance you may supply.
Sincerely,
Alan Ames
cell # 832-265-0275