[AMC-List] For Sale

FOR SALE - 1. 1968-74 door rubber weatherstrips, while for AMX and
Javelin, these also fit Rebel, Matador, Ambassador and any AMC with the
larger rectangular exterior door handles. A often overlooked item during
restoration, door panels have been impossible to find for several years
so you should protect yours, whether they are a new set of AMX Legendary
type, or a mint used original Ambassador or Matador type with zero chance
of ever being reproduced. These seal out moisture as your original ones
did. $10 a pair. Ship US/Canada $2.50
2. 70-74 AMX/Javelin firewall steering column weatherstrip. This also
will fit a variety of AMC models from 1970-up. A often overlooked piece
during restoration or detail. Seals out moisture and wind noise. $10.00.
Ship US/Canada $2.50
3. 1967-69 AMX/Javelin firewall steering column weatherstrip. Seals out
moisture and wind noise. This also fits a variety of AMCs from 1967 thru
1969 besides AMX & Javelin. $10.00. Ship US/Canada $2.50
4. 71-73 front turn signal gaskets. These gaskets are for the front turn
housings of many AMCs that had the turns in the lower valance. 71-72
Javelins, Matadors and Ambassadors. $10 a pair. Ship US/Canada $2.50
5. AMC turn signal gaskets. These round gaskets will seal any moisture
from getting into your now impossible to find front turn housings. The
turn housings had the socket pressed on and you can't replace those, and
originals are getting increasingly difficult, especially non pitted ones,
to find. Why chance shorting out yours or having to replace whole unit
when you can easily replace the gasket? These fit almost all round front
turn signal lens AMC vehicles from 1968 thru 1978 including Ambassador,
AMX, Gremlin, Hornet, Javelin, Marlin, Matador, Rambler, Rebel, and all
sub models like
SST, DPL, SC/360, Cassini, etc. $10 pair. Ship US/Canada $2.50
6. AMX & Javelin upper & lower radiator weatherstrip. This faithfully
reproduced weatherstrip comes with a set of original plugs and staples.
Great looking graining as original, tough, yet pliable as the original
ones were that went on your upper, and lower radiator support. This fits
a variety of years and models. Upper is 26"x3"; lower is 26"x1". Pre
punched for easy mounting. $20.00 w/clips & plugs. Ship US/Canada $5.00
7. 70 Rebel Machine tachometer weatherstrip. Needed one for my own 68
Rebel
convertible "Machine" so had a run of them made. $10.00. Ship US/Canada
8. AMC Javelin AMX door 1/4 weatherstrip. For all 1968-74 Javelin and
71-74 AMX, this is a very nice rubber seal with correct cut lines and
dimensions with original type plugs. This seals the opening directly your
1/4 glass in the door jamb. $10 pair w/plugs. Ship US/Canada $4.05
9. AMC NOS logoed bottles. I have a number of cases of NOS Quadratrac
lube, manual Trans lube for $4.00 each. This is the original stuff and
been off the shelves for decades. I personally have used the manual trans
lube in several of my 4 speed cars including the 71 SC/360; and the
Quadratrack lube has been also used in two of my AMC Eagles differential.
So whether you want

some for your own AMCs to use, or put them in your AMC logoed display
case or display them with your classic AMC car at shows, here is your
chance to pick up some cheap. I can fit 3 bottles in a USPS Priority Mail
Flat Rate $7.70 box. Shipping for one is $6 but shipping for three is
only $7.70 so
better deal; mix and match, only $4 a bottle. Supplies on the NOS juice
is limited, and when these NOS AMC and Jeep logoed bottles are sold out
they are gone forever.
Can combine shipping on most or all item, email me at
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call 713-464-8825 days. Visit
www.planethoustonamx.com

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA     NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!!
'06 AMC NATIONALS - SEP. 14-16, 2006 - CORDOVA DRAGWAY PARK, CORDOVA, IL
AMO#19, NAMDRA#46, AMCRC#974,  NHRA#41915, IHRA#6766