--- original message -------------------
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2006 12:37 PM
From: russ hathaway <russh97309@xxxxxxxxx>
I vote for Jessica Simpson. Anyways, the big nut rear
was on the 64 also, I believe. At least mine came that
way. The Hornet, Gremlin, et al rear end will not bolt
directly into the American. I tried!! And since the
whole rear will not fit, just a hair too wide, the
axles won't fit directly either as they use the same
carrier. It seems if you want to ditch the big nut get
a 65 or later American rear, my 65 doesn't have the
big nut. I swapped in a 69 wagons rear into my 64 and
I will put the Hornets brakes on that rear end by
pulling the axle apart. They use the same bearing and
seal, so it looks to be piece of cake.....Russ