[AMC-List] Back to the Trans

Looks like I'm the high bidder on a Mustang 2.95 geared trans that needs a cluster and an input.
I hope I didn't just by a piece of junk, but I have my fingers crossed it will only need the cluster [$108], input [$60.00]and the tailshaft swapped to the AMC unit from mine.
  If all else fails I should end up with a world class core to build from!
Anyone want to point out what an idiot I am? :]

eBAy item number 160000982598

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net