[AMC-List] D&D transmissions? T-5 questions

[AMC-List] D&D transmissions? T-5 questions

Anyone know what happened to D&D? The trans and input I bid on from eBay is supposed to be one of their builds, so I thought I'd look over their site and it does not seem to be up and running. So, it has me wondering if they moved or closed down. I am just trying to figure out what parts they used, but so far can't seem to find a useable link. Best I can figure right now is once I replace the cluster and any worn parts it should be good for about 305 ft-lbs. It does not have the Cobra pocket bearing input. It is supposed to have had about 2,000 miles on it and been in good shape befor ethe guy managed to wedge a 23T input into it to put it in his 94 and wiped out the cluster.
  I'll be useing my AMC throwout collar or a GM steel piece and a new cluster.
 I also need to figure out what I can use for a clutch disc. Right now I have a 10.9" Jeep clutch/pressure Plate/Flywheel in place. I also have a 10" 4.0L flywheel I could move to.
 Anyone have any thoughts on which way to go?
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net