Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 7, Issue 23

I've looked at this on the hydraulic circuits in the shop Manuals.
It looked like it could be accomplished, but IIRC you would need to run a line inside the trans too. It's been a while since I looked into it, so my memory is a little fuzzy.
  I don't think you would accomplish much with this mod. The air colled trans does fine as long as it is maintained. The only real need for the extray coolign would beif you wanted to tow. I wonder if you needed to cool the borg trans if it would not be as easy to build a tran pan with fittings and use a circulating pump to move fluid thru a cooler?
   Just thinking out loud.
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV