----- Original Message -----
From: PHIL & ROBERTA CLIFTON       PHILBERTAMC@xxxxxxxxx

EDDIE,

I SPOKE WITH YOU WED. NIGHT ABOUT MY 71 HORNET.  THIS HORNET HAS A 401 IN IT.  IT HAS POWER DISC BRAKES.  BUT, AS I MENTION TO YOU THE BRAKE DOES NOT OPERATE CORRECTLY.  IT HAS A HARD BRAKE PEDAL.  I KNOW THERE WOULD NOT BE ENOUGH ROOM TO INSTALL A DUAL DIAFRAM (NOT SURE OF THE SPELLING) BOOSTER.  SHOULD I PUT STANDARD DISC BRAKES ON THE HORNET INSTEAD OF POWER DISC BRAKES? WHAT WOULD BE YOUR SUGGEST HAS TO HOW I CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE.
PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: PHILBERTAMC@xxxxxxxxx

PHIL