[AMC-List] How to sell the Rambler?

You've seen the car, you've read the description. My question is should I Ebay this car? Or craigslist? I want it to wind up with someone who will be comitted to it. Suggestions welcome. Thanks
Mike in Los Angeles
323-630-9376
Please forward to anyone who might be interested.  Thanks

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m166/65rambler/
65 Rambler American 232-6 Automatic transmission.
I?ve just moved and have to cut back on projects so the car is for sale.
I?ve had this car for four or five years and it has been the most dependable car I?ve owned. Always fires right up and has never stranded me. There has always been a small rod-knock like sound on startup that goes away as the oil gets going. I always let the car warm up good before driving and this noise has remained unchanged since I?ve had the car. The biggest issue is it has developed a new noise, which I think is a flex plate going bad but it could be something else. There is an arrhythmic noise on startup that quickly goes away and then a rattle when decelerating from high RPM. I?ve been very gentle since the noise started, only short trips. The car has the 232 inline six cylinder engine with the 2 barrel Carter WCD carb. The car comes with a replacement front right fender and headlight surround for the crunched corner. And I have a replacement windshield too. And I have the front hubcaps which I took off when last doing the brakes. There are new shoes all around, new wheel cylinders, and master cylinder. The emergency brake works great. Gas gauge works. I also completely removed, cleaned, and sealed the gas tank with the POR-15 kit.
The car has four new Goodyear Regatta 2 tires.
I rebuilt the upper trunnions and upper control arms with the polyurethane kit. The rest of the kit for the lower arms and rear comes with. The previous owner took the drivers door panel off to try to fix the window which had left its track. I fixed the window but haven?t put the door panel back on. The door panel comes with. The car has the usual floor rust under the driver?s foot and some under the trunk mat. Over the last four years it has driven all over Los Angeles, Northern California, and up to Oregon. The previous owner told me ?it once belonged to the mother of the guy who played the other guy on The Wonder Years.?