Re: [AMC-List] How to sell the Rambler- Craig's list or eBay

Re: [AMC-List] How to sell the Rambler- Craig's list or eBay

I suspect if you try to eBay this car without installing all the repair
parts you said you have, you won't get much for it on eBay.  As "survivors"
go this one is in pretty tough looking shape despite it being a previously
good driver.  Unfortunately now from your description, it sounds like it is
due for a motor overhaul, possibly transmission work and from the pictures,
the body is in need of attention on nearly every panel.

On the other hand, my experience with Craig's list is that if you don't
catch someone on the first couple of days, the chances of getting any
attention from the list drops like a rock unless you re-list it every week.

Regards,
Dan Curtis
d.curtis@xxxxxxx