[AMC-List] 64 Classic Wagon Parts

I pulled parts from a 64 Classic wagon this week.  The
car was in a vacant lot in a small town in Nevada.  I
didn't have rattlesnakes to contend with luckily but
it was prime snake territory and I was warned about
them from a friend in that town.

I'll be posting most of these on Ebay but I thought I
would offer them to list members first.

Gas tank w/o sender   $50
Sender (will be tested on only offered if it works)
$25.
Gas tank straps $10 for the pair.

Filler neck $5

Stainless wiper arms plus one unblistered wiper shaft
bezel:  $15 for everything.

Tail gate w/o glass (if Tom J. doesn't want it).  $50

Tail gate glass:  $25

OHV 196 exhaust manifold:  $40

OHV 196 distributor (also have several others) $15

I didn't pull a lot of parts because of the heat and
needing to get home.  I do have other 63/64 Classic
parts so inquire if you need anything.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA