[AMC-List] Spirit Wheel Restoration

>rain with thunder storms. Any snow will be way north of me. How did you
>make out with the wheel resto on your Spirit?
>"Doc"

Well, Doc, it's like this, the house we live in was built sometime around 1870 so the bathroom was an after thought, at best.  I've been trying to create a nice size bathroom from an extra room on the first floor.  Long story short, I decided that I needed to finish that project and leave the AMC's alone.  So the wheel restoration has been stalled although the bathroom is now done.  I'll probably get back to work on the Spirit wheels the week after Christmas, I'm off all week.  Between now and then I'll be busy plowing the 11" of snow that will undoubtedly drift this way and that forcing more plowing.  1I'll be certain to post pictures on photo bucket and send you and everyone else the link.

Jack