Re: [AMC-List] seat belt color change

As was mentioned you will likely be best to have it rewebbed.
If you are intent on dyeing it I would try using the vinyl dye spray and primer.
I doubt that any of the rit or fabric dyes will penetrate and adhere to the webbing.
You may compromise the integrity of the belt by doing this. You will have to decide if you want to do this.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net