[AMC-List] Trade: AMC for Chevelle

Hello, I would like to trade my car for a classic AMC! I am looking for an
AMX (preferably a first gen or '77-78), a hornet hatchback, a Rebel hardtop
or wagon, or a first gen Javelin (preferably a 1970). I would consider other
models as well depending on there condition.Let me know what you have.The
car I might trade is a 1965 Chevelle 2dr hardtop, not running but rust free
and complete less drivetrain.(some new parts)I am in Northern New Mexico.
javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx
anyone wishing to trade give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx