[AMC-List] Trade: AMC for truck

 Hello, I would like to trade my truck for a classic AMC! The request is
about the same as my ad for the Chevelle except the vehicle I might be
willing to trade is a 1969 Chevrolet 1/2ton Short Wide with a 350 eng. The
truck runs great and is solid but would need a custom touch. Let me know
what you got to trade. I am in Northern New Mexico. javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx
anyone interested in a possible trade give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx