From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Savage, Pete
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:45 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] State of the Charity AMX

John,

I, for one, am glad that you are not concerned about what happened to
the rare and hard to replace parts that were provided along with the
car!

However, can you really expect others to volunteer replacements when we
have proven an inability to manage what we already had?

I know it has tainted my view of this project.  This project was
intended to do good for kids who needed help and we should have done a
better job managing the assets!  Plain and simple!

Now that I have flamed you are correct that this is just "water under
the bridge" and we need to look forward to getting the project complete.
I would be interested in helping to provide a few parts, but will not do
so until I see that we understand how to manage the project.

Can we start with a complete list of what is with the car and what is
needed?

I am requesting a complete list!

If this can't define a complete list then how do we expect to ever get
this project done.

Just my opinion...

Peter