[AMC-List] AMX & Javelin gauge & tach restoration decals

[AMC-List] AMX & Javelin gauge & tach restoration decals

69 70 JAVELIN AMX TACH AND GAUGE RESTORATION DECALS I have been working on
these for a year, and finally have a product that i feel is ready. Although
not concourse they are very good,I did these for myself, and I am a picky
SOB, and friends told me they wanted some so i did a small batch!!There
isn't a stock 35 year old set out there that even come close to looking this
good!. I did them several ways, stock and custom for guys that want
something different. I also did the clock so all the gauges look fresh. I
did the 69's stock, the silver with the black clock, and every gauge silver,
the clock the fuel and temp gauge can be had in silver too, I also did them
in white for the new modern look, kinda hot roddy type.They have a very
orange red line like stock! The 70's are done stock or in total white,
including the clock in white.The red line is very very orange like stock!
Again,not concourse but nice, absolutely the best I could do, with out
spending 5 grand in tooling! It's a thermal process, also called thermal
silk screening, on a 10 year film so down the road they wont peel. I also
put some tabs so you don't handle the gauge face area, causing the oils from
your skin making them peel later. Email and i will be glad to send pics!I
made these 5 times before i got them to the point that i would say anyone
with a little mechanical ability can do them. I'm working on a website to
post pics and directions! Complete kit at $29.95 plus $4.95 priority
shipping! Mark 317-945-2568 days mparksmce@xxxxxxx  I'm in southern Indiana
47112!
anyone interested in the restoration decals give them a shout above thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx