Re: [AMC-List] E Stick, now Drivers

"ps. toyota is selling all the xbs they can make, and making all they
can, and the demand is still so high 2yo used are in the $13k-$14k range"

I like the Xa, not quite as much room, but the same drivetrain and
chassis, it weighs about 100 pounds less, costs less, gets better
mileage, probably handles better, definitely looks better (so that's
what the Xb looks like out of the box). I wish they offered all wheel
drive...
Of course the Echo had the same chassis first, weighed about 300 pounds
less than the Xa, and dumpy looking as it was, got better mileage than
either and was cheaper to boot. Not sure they're evolving in the right
direction. A plus to me was that the Echo looked (IMHO) sort of like an
early Rambler.