Re: [AMC-List] E Stick, now Drivers

I'm a shoebox guy! I'll take an XB! Yes, for daily driver use they should add in the all wheel drive option on both models as should Chebbie with the HHR.
   I hated my S10, but an allwheeldrive HHR in the new panel truck trim I just saw in HotRod magazine, with a manual trans would be awefully tempting!
   My wife and I looked real hard at the Honda Element, but they screwed theirselves out of a sale by only putting seating for 4 in them. We wouldn't have been able to take even one kids friend with us anywhere!
   My Dakota Quadcab with bench seat hauls 6! Tight to shift around, but doable.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net