[AMC-List] Re; Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467 - again

[AMC-List] Re; Ebay Gremlin Item number: 260066423467 - again

To cut some slack, and maybe it needs to be, biggest problem I see with
that advertisement is the blatant miss-use of the word restored and an
even worse miss-use of the word Classic!  All done by a group
representing themselves as experienced restorers.
It did tell me where those blue Concord front seats went to that I tore
out of my 74 Hornet Hatch back went to though and where not to look for
another representative sample of some form of amateur restored car. But
to each their own I guess. I've seen worse examples of well intentioned
botching. But then again yellow is not on my list of colors to paint a
car. I do believe though that lemons come that color ;-(
Merry Christmas
John.