[AMC-List] Concord Touring Wagon on E-bay

[AMC-List] Concord Touring Wagon on E-bay

Anyone seen this beauty? Item # 250062794854. I saved photos just to have them! This is an extremely nice car!! Definitely offsets the Gremlin noted earlier, and currently going for just a little over twice the price! This car should go for a LOT more than it is now, I expect the reserve is near the $10K range. At least it should be.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"