[AMC-List] 71 SC/360 Hornet for sale

 1971 AMC Hornet SC/360 for sale - best offer Very early build date August
1970 VIN A1A061P106545 I purchased car from second owner who bought it in
1972. The mileage is original 39,000. It was taken off the road in 1974. It
spent most of its life in a barn. It was bracket raced off and on until 1999
at the Mason-Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD. The Hornet spent its whole
life in the Hagerstown area. In the spring of 2001 it was purchased by me
and brought to Morehead City, NC where it has been stored in my warehouse. I
had planned to rotisserie restore her, but plans have changed... The stock
drivetrain is long gone, built 727 and Ford 9"" and has HP built 360 - email
for full details / pics email nittygritty@xxxxxxxxx  Ralph Nitt Morehead
City NC 252-659-2469
anyone interested in the SC/360 give them a shout above, thanks,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx