Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:56:56 -0600
From: namdra@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Radiators?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've noticed the talk about aftermarket radiators for
AMC's but I've
seen
no mention on where the automatic tranny fluid line
connections would
be.
They are different for some models. For instance I
just put a radiator
from a 72 Ambassador with 727 tranny on my 70
Ambassador with B-W M44
tranny. I had to change a couple of fitting plus on
connection was in a
different place than on the 70 radiator. It was much
further to the
left
on the 72 radiator than on the 70 radiator. I really
had to stretch the
line to fit w/o making any modifications.

Jock Jocewicz - President/Editor NAMDRA
NAMDRA@xxxxxxxx
8537 Antioch Rd., Salem, WI 53168 (262) 843-4326
          JOIN NAMDRA, the best AMC club around!!
'07 AMC NATIONALS - Sep. 6-8, 2007 - Cordova Dragway
Park, Cordova, IL

Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends