Re: [Amc-list] AMC INK

More trivia on the Gen2 Nova, spun off into Oldsmobile Omega, Pontiac
Ventura, Buick Apollo, and Cadillac Seville. Put 'em together and they
spell (reading down):

Nova
Omega
Ventura
Apollo
Seville

They may have started to do something similar with the Vega and Astre,
but that's as far as that went...

Keleigh