From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Armand Eshleman
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 9:03 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators/Plug wires

I looked at the radiators. I'm getting one. I wonder how much longer the
hoses are going to have to be. I hate those accordion fitzallz hoses. I
may have to make my own hose assemblies from tubing and hose elbows, or
I think the last hoses I got from NAPA were a little longer. The
pictures don't show any hoses on the AMX. How did they handle that
part??

Also I need some plug wires but I'm not sure those have the correct
ends.
Are they straight or slightly bent?? What is the GM HEI thing look like.
Is that the one with the plate on top to keep the wires from falling
off??

Armand