[Amc-list] .net / .com : amc forum sites

[Amc-list] .net / .com : amc forum sites

http://cgi.amcforum.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl

http://www.amcforums.com/cgi/yabb2/YaBB.pl

[J.M. quote]

But better not go looking for more AMC info:

>>the other one....this one is invite only...

Well, gol-eee: no one's ever gonna 'vite me!

<~~>

Any AMC Party without our own dashing raconteur J.Mahoney
is utterly 'incomplete' - consider yourself 'invited by proxy' John!

I stumbled back into Frans site one late evening
after reading myself blind on the Bulltear Forum.

God I love those AMC 'Oiling System' stories!

I hit a Bookmark I had stored and was faced with
the - submit a brief statement requesting - clause,
which I didn't remember being there the last time
I was on the www.amcforum.net ! - but hey, a number
of the YahooGroups have this 'make a request' clause
- a Rickenbacker Guitar forum I just joined took the
better part of a week to OK my 'Request' - and
I'M A ROCK GUITAR GOD FOR CHRIST SAKES!!

Frans new site is pretty good - not the 'Wild West Show',
much tamer now - like the EaglesNest site - 'mild manner'd ' - .

Just post that you've your AMC & year & years you've pursued
parts 'n such,  you'll have a 'Green Lite' within 24 hours or less.

He's trying to comb out the fleas as I understand it.

 I got a nice reply - so that should tell you how high
the bar is set ;)

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"