Re: [Amc-list] Fw: 1968 amc REBEL 232/3spd clutch kit wanted

Re: [Amc-list] Fw: 1968 amc REBEL 232/3spd clutch kit wanted

" From: Stephen Johnston     sjohnston41@xxxxxxx
"
"
" I was just wondering if you can point me in the direction of finding a
" clutch kit for my 1968 amc rebel with a 232 L6 and a t-14 3 speed. I
" have looked everywhere and cant find anything.

the difficult thing seems to be the clutch disk.  this tranny was used
in hornets and gremlins even behind 304s, as late as '75 or so and
partsamerica lists nothing for any of them, but the later six with
t150 has exactly the same pressure plate, still available.  likewise
the throwout bearing seems to be still available.