Re: [Amc-list] Could someone snag me a Fresh Cherries Matador?

Re: [Amc-list] Could someone snag me a Fresh Cherries Matador?

No, actually we're somehow cursed with two within  30 miles. I just
don't go in them if I can possibly avoid them. I may have to make an
exception in this case, much as I hate to. With shipping they're eight
bux or more on eBay! Yikes!

Kelly